The assignment for day three of the Zero to Hero challenge is to write about the first post you were thinking of when you started blogging. I have no idea what this could have been. I’m not sure if I had a post in mind. I just knew I wanted to start a blog. What I’m going to do for this post is make a list of random, silly, stream of consciousness things. Then I’ll put some of the things from the list into a art journal type of graphic.
1. Stop when you are ahead
2. I’ve got feet in my pants
3. This is really silly, but I don’t care.
4. Four is a number.
5. The exercise bike stands there and mocks me.
6. Hoola hooping stops being fun when you’re pressured to learn a bunch of tricks.
7. I need to learn how to relax my jaw, neck, and shoulders.
8. I believe that my cat will come back to life in the for m of a new cat who looks just like the old cat.
9, I might be crazy.
10. I’m obsessed with watching the X Files.
11. Who am I to question God?
12. Music is our only hope.
13. Dancing is a myth.
14. Dancing is a myth.
15. Dancing is a myth.