Working with Words
- Ideas rolling in and out like the tide.
- We are just here as observers, but we insist on participating.
- Pain can’t hide under the bush with you.
- Pain is assertive, not aggressive.
- Iron is heavy and full. It brings something to us.
- I felt like a genius last night. Today I am dull, flat, and pale.
- This is an exercise that seeks to exercise itself. Or exorcise?
- I’m wanting more than I can handle.
- I grab and drop these things as would a pecking chicken.
- Is there a forever in my soul?
- Is this life bottomless?
- I’m alert now.
- Juxtapositions are just that.
- We are better off not making sense.
- Logic’s handles are slippery with wasted spittle.
- I am bear, rabbit, cat, goat, dog, sloth, snail, and both kinds of buffalo.
- Your lips are thin because you talk too much.Your ears are narrow from not listening.
- The planets are lining up. Which one is yours?