5 Things from Today
1) Slept late and had interesting dreams that I can’t remember.
2) I roasted the baby golden potatoes I got at Lucky’s Market last week. I seasoned them with McCormick’s Montreal Chicken Seasoning. They are quite tasty!
3) Sauteed some frozen kale (also from Lucky’s) in olive oil and garlic. Simple and flavorful.
4) Went to see Dad. Walked around the facility with him and sat on the front porch to enjoy the mild summer evening. It felt like Autumn today.
5) Went to MacDonald’s in Ellettsville and had the sausage burrito meal. I felt guilty for the less-than-healthy eating. I did resist the urge to buy ice cream at the grocery store.
The road to Ellettsville. Image shot with iPhone 6S Plus and edited in Waterlogue app.