I had the notion that I would be able to work a lot of hours during the holiday break when my husband is not working. Tomorrow is Thursday, and I have worked no days. I haven’t been feeling great this week, so was probably a good idea to get some rest. Still, I was hoping to earn a bit more money than I usually do.
On the plus side:
- I cleaned the cat room so it’s not quite as disgusting as it was. This is a first step to getting my art stuff organized.
- I returned the library books I had checked our for my Digital Humanities project.
- I’ve been doing a bit more art journaling than usual.
- I roasted some frozen broccoli and almost did a blog post about it–almost.
I’d talk about the stuff that I’m not accomplishing, but I don’t want to dwell on the negative.
I’ve been thinking about trying to do the bullet journal thing again. I know I wouldn’t follow through. It seems like so much work. I think the biggest problem would be my bad handwriting. I would always be judging the look of my journal. Improving my handwriting is another project I’ve had in mind. There’s no reason I can’t get going on that one right away.
I’m writing short sentences. If I had my druthers, I would go back and rework this post. I don’t have any druthers. Here’s a word origin note; Druthers is a 19th-century corruption of the sound of would rather or ruther. That could have been better worded, but I don’t care enough to bother.
Random list of wants:
- I want to be warm.
- I want to cut down on sweets.
- I want to have a plan for working out consistently.
- I want to write more.
- I want to think more deeply about dance improvisation.
I deleted the Enso game from my phone, but still have it on the iPad. It continues to mess up my neck. Making digital art on my devices is not helping either.
MS note: Not a great leg day, but not an awful one. Too much sitting causes a lot of tingling.