This post contains affiliate links.
For years I’ve thought about making Valentine’s Day cards for my friends and family. One year I made one card. But now that I have my Explore Air 2, I’ll be fulfilling all of my card making dreams. This is a cute one from The Rob & Bob Design Studio. It’s listed as an intermediate level project.
Here’s what it’s supposed to look like.
Here are some of the wonky aspects of the project.
- The heart is red in the picture, but the project has you cutting it in black.
- You cut this thing. I can’t figure out where it goes. I left it out.
- I think this an insert you can write a message on. It confused me a little.
A good project for beginners like me
All in all I think it worked out nicely. It was easy to put together and it’s really cute.
Thanks for joining me for another Cricut learning experience. Don’t forget to shop the Father’s Day sale for these deals.
- Cricut Explore Air 2 starting at $229
- 30% off iron-on materials and essential craft tools
- 20% off Craft Totes
- Free Economy Shipping on orders $100+. Use code SHIPJUN.